For travelers who do not wish to drive or take the public bus in Costa Rica, private shuttles are the ideal way to get around.
Costa Rica Private Shuttle Services
Adobe Transfers offers the following for their private transfers:
- Pick up and drop off directly at the international airports.
- One stop along the drive for food, bathroom, viewpoints and supermarkets.
- Refreshments (bottled water) and Wi-Fi in the vehicle.
- Knowledgeable, safe and friendly drivers. Although some drivers may not speak fluent English, many will use their basic English knowledge to point important places of interest and share information about Costa Rica.
- A comfortable, spacious and clean vehicle for your service.
- Flexibility. You choose the time you want to get picked up.
- Pick up and drop off at vacation rentals like Airbnb and VRBO.
Costa Rica private shuttles are excellent for large groups and families and it is possible to book private shuttles for your entire itinerary. Due to COVID-19, private shuttles are also ideal for those who do not wish to share vehicles with others. Other than renting a car, this is the best way to get around Costa Rica in your social bubble.
Another advantage of booking private shuttles in Costa Rica is that you can decide the pick up times. You can make your own schedule and you do not have to wait for anyone else.
Adobe Transfers uses only the top of the line units that are spacious and always clean, so booking private shuttle services are the best option for young families, multi-generational families, couples and groups who do not wish to drive.
Costa Rica Private Shuttle Costs
The cost of a private shuttle in Costa Rica depends on the destinations of the service and number of people. The longer the route and larger the group, the more expensive the service is.
For example, here are some average one way rates for Costa Rica private shuttles. With Adobe Transfers, the price is the same for 1-8 passengers.
- San Jose – La Fortuna: $180-220 USD for groups up to 8 people.
- Liberia to Tamarindo: $90 USD for groups up to 8 people.
- San Jose – Puerto Viejo: $180-220 USD for groups up to 8 people.
- San Jose – Jaco: $120 – 140 USD for groups up to 8 people.
For large groups or families, the cost of a private shuttle is affordable and reasonable. Then for those willing to spend a little bit more on transportation, Adobe Transfers guarantees an efficient and luxury personalized service.
Booking Costa Rica Shuttles
If you have any questions or are interested in booking your private transfer with Adobe Transfers, please contact us for more information or use the booking widget below.